Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Poor Sick Little Boy


All day yesterday Liam was extremely fussy. I thought his teeth were bugging him until that evening I took his temp. It was 103.7, so I gave Liam some tylenol and called the on call dr. She told me that I could give him more tylenol then I had and call Lockhart's office in the morning. The on call dr had also sent Dr. Lockhart an email saying that I was the calmest 1st time mom she has ever talked to. And that she was pleasantly surprised that I was so polite and nice on the phone. She also told Dr. Lockhart that she wanted to steal me away from her. So Dr. Lockhart emailed her back saying you can't have her. lol


Liam has a virus with a crazy long name but is also known as hand-foot-mouth disease. This virus is very common in small children. Dr. Lockhart believes he has already reached the peak of his fever but to keep an eye on him. He didn't have any sores in his mouth which is really good and his temp was down to 99.9. Once his fever breaks for good, he'll most likely break out into a rash. Liam's ears looked great though and he now weighs 18lbs 11oz. His 9mth appt won't be until the 17th of Feb.

No comments: