Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3mth Checkup


I can't believe I had my 3mth checkup appt today. Where has the time gone? Today's appt was very long. Thankfully Jordan was able to watch Liam for me. I had to turned in all of my paperwork and then we had to go over all the paperwork, which was the longest part. As far as the actually appointment goes, my bp was 110/60, which I thought was low for me and I was 152lbs (12 down since Christmas). Dr. Wolk was concerned about the weight loss, until we started talking about how I lost 25lbs with my first. If it's still dropping at my next appt, he will prob put me on meds so I don't have to go to the hospital. Dr. Wolk also used the Doppler for the heartbeat which isn't normally heard til 15wks. Well baby duo's was loud and clear. Then there was every one's favorite-lab work. I was so dizzy afterwards that I went and picked up lunch at Wendy's. Ummmmmmmmm spicy chicken nuggets, my favorite. Next appt is April 5th.

No comments: