Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

1mth

I can not believe that Brennan turned one month yesterday. I have been so busy just trying to keep up with having two kids and attempting light housework. I've also been trying to coordinate everyone for Brennan's Baptism, which less face it, planning around five families schedules is next to impossible. But I made it work. Part of the problem was that my brother, aka the godfather, just got word that he is being deployed soon.


Other things from this week is that Gramps came down. He had a doctors appt and came here afterwards to meet Brennan and join us for lunch. Also this week, after the monsoon rains we had, the ants were in full force. Liam went to retrieve a ball and got bite...a lot. On his left foot he had 29 bites, 11 on his right, and 10 on his hand. Poor kid. It just looks painful.

No comments: