Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Entertaining Liam One Dollar at a Time

Tropical Storm Debby brought us a lot of rain, so I have been using a little creativity and a dollar or less to entertain the boys: mostly Liam.  These photos I used black trash bags to black out our bathroom window and gave the boys glow rings that I got at Target one spot.

Liam and his ring
Mini Baby Rave
 Another day I took old board books and cut out the center to hold chalk. Then painted the cover with black board paint and added velcro so the chalk won't fall out. I had to buy chalk at $.97

Made one for each of the boys. Great for our up coming trip.
Today, I filled Liam's bin with water, rocks, two lilly pads from our pond, and gave him a bag of frogs.
I bought the frogs at the dollar store.
Of course Liam had to line them up.

No comments: