Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Our Randomness

I've started running again and have lost quite a bit of weight.  I joked to Clay that you could fit another person in my shorts, but I really didn't think Liam was actually going to fit.
 Last Friday, we met Daddy with subs at the playground. Liam and Daddy had fun feeding the fishes, while Mommy ended up standing in a fire ant pile. Oh well, we had fun anyways.
Feeding and watching fishes and turtles.
 Mommy and Brennan eating on the blanket.
 Hurry up mom, let's go.
 My little climber
 Why color on the paper when you have a face?

A Little Liam Story: So every week at church the kids have a short lesson. We receive a piece of paper with what they went over and activities you can do during the week at home. Well lately, they have been working on Genesis and God creating the world. Two weeks ago was the 7th lesson, I asked Liam what he had learned in class.  His response "God made pillows." Love that boy.


No comments: