Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Pirate

 Here is my happy go lucky pirate as of yesterday afternoon. Last night Liam got mad and shoved a toy missile into his eye. The on call doctor seemed to think he was ok since he wasn't crying, tearing, or rubbing his eye.  But since it's his eye, I wasn't going to hope for the best.  Even the ped thought since he wasn't crying, tearing or rubbing it was fine but would take a look for me anyways. Boy was she surprised to see that it is scratched. He now is on eye drops and has his eye patched and tomorrow morning we go back to see if it's healing correctly or whether he need to go and see the pediatric ophthalmologist
 If you zoom in you can see a small oval to the left of his pupil. 
 A different shot.
 With an eye patch, he's still Happy McGiggle Pants.
I see you. Even with one eye.

No comments: