Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Nothing but Rain

 We've had nothing but rain for over two weeks now and I'm starting to go crazy. I do not have indoor boys and I'm running out of creative ideas to keep them entertained.
 We've baked cookies, colored, painted, played with play dough, made volcanoes, built blanket forts and bought new flashlights for them, and had movies with popcorn. We've pulled the kiddie pool onto the back porch for an indoor swim day and also have done bubbles in the house, on the tile of course. Here Brennan is watching Finding Nemo.
 We even went to Chuck E Cheese's, which is running a all kids are winners special so both boys got 5 free tokens so I didn't have to buy any while we were there. Wish I had more photos, but it was just me and the two boys, needless to say my hands were full.
 Waiting on their pizza.
Yesterday we pulled out the tent houses





No comments: