Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SeaWorld

 So for my birthday I wanted to go to SeaWorld with the family. Clay isn't a big theme park guy but since it was for my birthday he agreed to take me. We went and had an awesome time with the family, my parents and Mitchell, and the Blacks. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Above is a trainer playing with the dolphins under the water.
 Flamingos out for a walk
 Snowmobiling in Florida
 Grandma holding the fish for the kiddos
 Liam "I'm not to sure about this"
 Brennan and his fish
 Having fun feeding the sea lions
 I'm sorry but I thought feeding the sea loins was the best part of the trip. It was so much fun. Daddy even tore the fish in half so we had extra to throw.
 With my family, paddle boats become bummer boats.
 Flamingo boat in front of the flamingos
 It took some convincing, but Grandma is in the teacups :)


 Our view from the Shark Restaurant
 Enjoying our special dinner
 Day Two means Liam and Cormac in the stroller and a very tired Brennan in the pouch
Bands Brew and BBQ Festival equals one happy Daddy

No comments: