Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Japanese Gardens

This past week we (my mother in law, the kids, and I) went to check out the Portland Japanese Garden while the rest of the group did a bike tour of the city. It was so beautiful and the flowers had not bloomed yet, well except the cherry trees. Everyone loved it, except Brennan. He wasn't having a good day and had a huge melt down. We decided to go get lunch which was a huge hit, literally; I hit a Smartcar.

Ugh! The worst part was we were leaving for our family vacation to the beach and now we were delayed because some girl who had 4 car lengths to park thought it was a great idea to park less than 12 in behind a mini van on a steep hill. There goes my clean Oregon driving record. Could be worse, no one was hurt and damage very minimal. However, her license plate is now prementely imbedded into my bumper.

No comments: