Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

6mths


I look and feel so round. I finally had to take out my belly button ring because my skin is stretching so much. For the first time in my life I can actually see my belly button, which is starting to turn inside out. The symptoms I'm having is mostly heartburn and an itching abdomen due to my skin stretching. The baby still can't seem to get enough mexican food, thank goodness Clay loves it. You know its bad when Jimmy is sick of going out to mexican restaurants with us and he was only home for two weeks. The baby is moving very well and is now starting to play back. If you poke him he'll poke you back. It's funny until he starts kicking my pelvic bone. Baby Gil also gets startled when Jager starts to bark but settles down quickly. At least he's getting used to the barking now.

No comments: