Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Names, Names, and Crazy Family

So I probably haven't told everyone but we have decided on names. We decided to go with traditional Irish names. If baby gil is a boy, his name will be Liam James, James after my father & brother. If baby gil is a girl, her name will be Leigha Bristol, Leigh after my sister and Bristol after my mother. As for god parents now that's still up in the air. We had originally thought Shannon and Seth but Jimmy seemed really upset with that idea. So Seth decided that they need to have a man competition and compete for the "God Father Title". They were planning events such as drinking, hunting, jousting, and eating. What this has to do with being a god father I'm not really sure. But all the talking about it brought the subject to Mitchell's attention who now also wants to be the god father. Shannon keeps laughing because she safe being the only aunt and all. Somebody help me.

1 comment:

Jayme Steinbach said...

Well, you could always just name Eric and I the god-parents. We love kids and love you guys.