Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

37 week checkup


I went in today for my 37 week check-up. My weight was good... higher than I would have liked it. However this past weekend was Easter and all I did was eat. And now that the baby has dropped, I can eat. My blood pressure is excellent as well. I'm measuring at 37cm and the baby's heart beat is also great. My results for strep b came back negative..so no antibiotics during delivery, yeah!
I also talked to Dr. Wagaman about the intense burning/stabbing sensation I'm having just under my right rib. She says that it sounds like the nerve ending is being stretched past capacity, which would cause the intense pain. Unfortunately, other than icing it, there isn't anything I can do. We also talked about the major swelling I'm getting in my feet, which my family was making fun of this weekend. The sheer size of my feet make Clay really nervous. But Dr Wagaman says that so longs as it comes and goes, its ok, and since my bp is excellent she's not worried about it.

No comments: