Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Photos


On Thursday I took Liam to get photos done at Sears, since we had a gift card. The photos came out great but I wasn't happy with the service. The lady I talked to the day before said to bring a couple of outfits and that if I brought his baby blanket and/or some of his favorite toys that they would make great photos. She also told me to think of the different backgrounds that I would want to use and that they are open to any suggestions.
Well she had the day off and I got someone else. She didn't say a word to me the whole time I was there. She also choose all the props and positions and didn't ask me what I thought or if there was anything that I wanted to do for the photos. For our 1hr session, she took 12min of photos, disappeared to crop the photos for 30 mins and the rest of the time she went over the packages that were available. Next time we'll go to JC Penny's.

No comments: