Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

MegaCon

This weekend the guys wanted something to do and it turns out that the comic/anime/games/sci-fi convention was going on in Orlando. They had always wanted to go but always had something come up or they realized it was the weekend or two before. So after Liam 1st nap we loaded up the car and headed out. It was better than I thought it would be and I also realized that Clay and the FIT guys aren't as geeky as I had thought. Dad was right, Clay only registers about a 2 on the nerd scale. They had a lot of Sci-Fi guests that even I recognized such as James Hong who is in literally everything, Lando, Jabba the Hutt, Chewbacca from Star Wars, as well as Data and Geordi La Forge from Star Trek to name some. Not to mention 90+% of people there were in cosplay. After we left we went to Pei Wei's for dinner. What a fun and weird day. Hey look I found Waldo.

No comments: