Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4mth Checkup


I had my 4mth checkup today since next week we'll be in Ireland. I'll be 16 weeks this Thursday. I got to the appt early because I had received a bill in the mail that I needed to talk to the office about. My coverage is 100% and the bill was for $115. Turns out the office just hadn't received the insurance money at the time I received the bill in the mail and I didn't owe them anything today.


For my appt, I decided not to bring in the stroller since Liam gets very upset if its not moving. Instead I brought a blanket he could sit on. He did amazing. He just sat there on the blanket with his crayons and coloring book. He only got upset for a little bit when the dr. went to listen to the baby's heartbeat.


Today I weight 153lbs and my bp was 114/72. Baby Duo's heart rate was at 146bpm (in case you were wondering Liam's was 145bpm). My lab work came back and showed that I had severe dehydration, but due to the fact I've started to gain some weight and haven't thrown up since St. Paddy's Day, Dr Zylman decided that I don't have to got to the hospital for a couple of days. She also copied my medical file so I can take it with me to Ireland just in case I need to see a doctor while we are over there. My next appt is May 4th where I'll have an ultrasound and a checkup appt afterwards.

No comments: