Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6mths

Look at that baby grow. We have hit the 6mth mark and my belly is getting huge. I feel great other than being tired, but who knows whether that's because I'm pregnant or if it's chasing a toddler. The heartburn had definitely hit with full force and my feet are starting to swell. The baby moves constantly. Liam thinks he can command the baby to kick on cue, which cracks me up.

We still haven't picked a girls name but we like Brennan Jay if it's a boy. A couple of weekends ago I put the crib together and bought a new mattress since Liam has the other mattress in his toddler bed. I have also washed and folded all of Liam's old baby clothes and put them away. We still have to clean out the rest of Clay's office/guest room, and I would like to paint Liam's room before the baby gets here.

No comments: