Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ugh, Mondays

 I bet you can guess that my washing machine broke from the looks of this photo.  Just in time for me to not have any laundry done before going home.  I took the frame off while Clay was at work, that way he could just fix it when he got home. Which he did, thank goodness. We also fixed the Buick again, but only to realize other things are broken too. Oh, yeah, we also have a dead rat we can't find.
 Trying to keep the kids entertained today was a feat. I pulled out my yoga mat and voila Baby Yoga. ~Downward facing Liam.
We also got an Aunt Norm box filled with books and these cool stacking Dr. Seuss blocks.
 Clay and my new obsession.  The show is called Oddities on the Sci Channel. It's an obscure antique shop in New York.  This is an image from the show that I took. It's a stuffed rabbit with a gun shooting an other stuffed rabbit which he bought for his collection for some crazy price.  Not only is the stuff strange but the weirdos coming into the shop are the best!

No comments: