Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Updated Living Room Shot

 So I know it's been awhile since I updated the photos for our living room. So here it is.  This year for my birthday, I used the money I received to buy a new rug.  I've been wanting a new rug for awhile but couldn't justify spending the money with two small kids at home. The old rug is... well old, has runs, and is so boring.  It was a light color and showed everything, and a loose looped pile which snagged on everything.  Here is my new rug and I'm so happy with it. 
In November, I got custom family photos of the boys (seen above) and wanted to hang them in our hall.  Michael's was having a buy one, get one sale on picture frames around Christmas.  Woohoo, score!  Well the new photos and frames made my crappy desk and chair look even worse.  Therefore, I went shopping to replace the desk, chair, and lamp.  This whole look was under $300. Got to love a good deal.

No comments: