Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

1st Foods


After last night, we have decided to start putting Liam on rice cereal. He woke up at 3:30, 5:10, 6:25, and 7:20. It has been like that for almost a week now. He was sleeping for 11-12hrs, but now he's been going backwards. His pediatrician did said at his last appt (2mth) that we would start putting him on solids at his next appt (4mth). Originally, it was scheduled for the 2nd and we had it changed. Mom and Dad are out in Hawaii to be with Jimmy for his deployment, so I have Mitchell. Since Liam was already supposed to have had his appt, this afternoon we bought some rice cereal. I feed him first, then I mixed 1oz of pumped milk with only a 1/4 tsp of rice cereal. I would say only half of what went in stayed in. He seemed to like the rice cereal, just not the texture of the spoon. He probably ate only a quarter of what I made, but it's a start.

No comments: