Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Almost Ovah


So yesterday was our last full day in Boston. We had a late start that morning, but we all needed it. For lunch, we went to Quincy Market were Clay got a lobstah roll (sub with lobster) and I got real pizza. Not that junk they call pizza in Florida. Afterwards we headed towards Boston Common. On our way we stopped at the grave yard where Ben Franklin, Paul Revere, and Mother Goose are buried. When we got to Boston Common, I got some fried dough, which the also don't have in Florida (they have elephant ears and funnel cake, which aren't the same), found a nice spot to sit down and laid out a blanket for Liam. It was nice to know that we didn't have to worry about the sun, bugs, or ants. We could just sit and relax. Liam and Clay took a nice little nap in the park. It was such a relaxing day.

As for dinner, the Astuccio's came up. I had made tacos, fresh salsa, and refried beans. Later, Angie's neighbors burnt something in their apartment so all the fire alarms went off as I was trying to put Liam down to bed. So we waited outside until the firemen said we could go back in. I don't know what they did next door, but when we came inside the police were checking their IDs. I still can't believe our week is over. It went by so fast, but I'm glad we got to come. We had a great time at my cousin's wedding, as well as visiting with our friends.

No comments: