Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ding Dong the Bees are Gone


Last week after Jager and I both got attacked by a hive of bees, we decided it was time to call someone to have them removed. We called some people Friday and they said the would get back to us about appt times, but they didn't. I was shocked when the bee guy showed up at the house today. He said he tried calling before he came over but only reached my voicemail, but he was already in the area (he couldn't reach me since Liam threw my cell phone into the pool this afternoon). He said by looking at the hive they have been there over a year and that's why they have gotten so aggressive. We didn't know they were there until the cold snap killed the tree. They made their nest in a old bird house in the backyard so removal was fairly easy (if you have the right gear).

No comments: