Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

32 week checkup

On Tuesday I had my 32 wk checkup. Weight was 184lb and BP was 110/64. It was a little higher than it has been, but with a broken AC and the Buick dieing this week I'm entitled to be a little stress. I also got the results to my glucose test and I passed (yeah no 3hr test). Baby is measuring well. My fluid levels were off, but once I told the Dr. we had no AC for two days he didn't seem concerned and told me to drink more water.

He was concerned with the fact that I was in so much pain earlier last week. Baby Duo decided to pull himself out of my pelvis and stretch out horizontally for a couple of hours, then into a pike position. The next morning, I was so incredibly sore it felt like the baby was back to where he started. Dr. Wolk was concerned that now the baby could be in a breached position. After a lot of pushing and pulling on my belly he determined that Baby Duo did go back where he's supposed to be. I think the baby was trying to figure out what gave him the most space in my belly, but it really didn't work out for him. Next appt is the 10th.

No comments: