Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

7mths.

I had my 7mth check up today (2 weeks late). Clay meet me at the doctors and picked up Liam since today was my 1hr glucose screening test. There is no way he would have been able to sit still for over an hour at the doctors office. My weight was 181lbs, which is higher than I would have liked, but the past month since my last appt was Memorial Day and Fourth of July. Lets face it, I'm a sucker for junk food. However my bp was really good and low again at 102/64. Since my last appt, baby duo has flipped and now is head down. Every thing else looks good with his heart rate and is measuring right on target. At the end of my appt, they drew my blood for the glucose test and for the 2nd round of HIV screening. I also got my packet for the hospitable with my registration form and classes that they offer. Next appt is in two weeks.

No comments: