Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

34 Week Checkup

Today was my 34 wk checkup. I was 184lbs and my BP was 112/62. I'm measuring right where I'm supposed to. Everything looks good. I was concerned about having bladder spasms earlier this week so I was curious whether it was a start of a UTI, but it's not. Woohoo! Especially since they can't even give me the good, strong antibiotics.

Dr. Zylman kept commenting on how smart she thought Liam was. Probably because he said Baby Doctor when she walked in, then proceeded to mimic the dopplar sound. He was also playing with a toy very intently and telling her all kinds of things (which have slipped my mind at the moment). She said that she thought he was going to grow up to be an engineer. I had to laugh. I then told her that basically everyone on both sides of the family are engineers. As she left the room, Liam said "bye" and "have good day", which put the biggest smile on her face. That little booger is the cutest.

No comments: