Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

36 week checkup

Today was my 36wk checkup. Clay came with me this time so we could record the baby's heartbeat like we did with Liam. As well as be a second set of ears for the questions I had for the doctor. My weight was high at 191lbs and my bp was up at 120/75. Baby is doing well, moving a lot, and is head down; where as I'm getting really uncomfortable and my feet should be the newest Macy's Day Parade ballon. From here on out I'll see the doctor every week.
We also got a copy of my chart in case the hurricane decides to turn and head our way, since we would head to Bradenton. I was really confused when I started reading my medical record showing I had two late miscarriages, only to realize that I was reading someones else chart that they gave me by accident. My documents were behind hers and they looked accurate as well as very detailed. Can't believe I only have 4 weeks left.


No comments: