Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

6mths

Liam turned six months today. I can't believe it. He's schedule has remained mostly the same; sleeping 13hrs and he has continued to take 3 naps. For his meals, Liam is no longer in a reclining position to eat, he will sit up in the highchair. We have also introduced the sippy cup. Liam thinks its a toy. He would rather play with it than drink out of it. Occasionally he will take in a couple of sips. It's only milk, I'm staying away from juice for awhile.

Since last month, I have introduced fruits. Liam loves avocado (no surprise there) and pears, but isn't really big on apples. As for veggies, he loves sweet potatoes. When Liam first started solids, I used jar baby food to see the thickness and texture. However, now I make all his food. It's super easy and so much cheaper than buying it. Plus I know everything that's in it.

Liam is getting so close to crawling. I love watching him try to figure it out. He does however roll across the room. I'll put him down in one spot and he will quickly start rolling across to the other side, usually to Jager. Speaking of Jager, Liam has figured out that if he makes that high pitch helium balloon noise that Jager will come running to him to see if he's ok. So now when Liam can't see the dog he will "call" for him. What will he come up with next?

No comments: