Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sitting Up


As of yesterday Liam can sit only his own. He sat in the storm door watching Jager outside for 30 minutes with out any help, well if you're not counting the fact that I placed him on his butt. He still isn't crawling but he can scoot around pretty well and rolls to where he wants to go. Like on Friday he rolled to the curtains and was playing peek-a-boo with them while Clay and I were eating dinner at the table. On Sunday, while Clay and I were shopping, Liam started saying ma ma ma in the store. It was so cute. He just kept doing it over and over. We stood in the aisle blocking everyone because we were so excited. However that night he fell over and bumped his head and looked up at me with giant crocodile tears in his eyes crying ma ma ma, it just broke my heart.

No comments: