Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cloth Diapers

Since I'm no longer breastfeeding our babies expenses have increased greatly. In an effect to cut out costs we are trying cloth diapers. Three of my friends in Melbourne are using cloth diapers and swear by them. So last night I ordered some online. I got a set of Econobum to start out with to see if I would even like them. I was torn between two different sets. However, Econobums are the lest expensive set of cloth diapers out there with the most for your money. The great thing is if I don't like them I have a 30 day guarantee; I can return them or exchange for a different set. I figured I'd get the cheap set to figure out which features I like and dislike and go from there. We'll see how this all works out. More info on cloth diapers at cotton babies.

3 comments:

Dane and Kayla said...

yay!

Susie McCormick said...

Good Luck! I think I would have stuck to the breastfeeding and used diposable! Bless you!

Unknown said...

I would have loved to stay with breastfeeding but I had to be put on strong antibiotics for a uti that wasn't going away with the safe for nursing meds, so my milk dried up.