Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

28 week checkup


Today was my 28th week check-up and glucose tolerance test. Everyone said the glucose test was the really gross but it really wasn't that bad. They have changed the liquid into something more like orange gatorade rather than the original orange syrup they use to give. As for the check-up, the heart rate is go and so is baby gil's movement, especially after all that sugar. I was also asked a series of questions to get me thinking about the birth. Some where no brainers and others such as have we picked out a pediatrician yet, we'll have to start thinking about. After the doc appt they sent me across the hall to get some lab work done. The tech made me sit there for like 30min afterwards because she thought I was going to pass out. I guess I got as white as a ghost. She even commented on possibly having to call Clay to come pick me up.

No comments: