Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Surprise!


So this weekend my family threw a surprise shower for me. Everyone was in on it, including Clay. I was supposed to meet mom at 2:30 to go over to Ruth Ann's to pick through her old baby stuff. So Shannon called to warn me that mom was in one of her moods and to not come over early because I had mentioned I was getting bored and I was possibly coming over earlier. So I didn't go and I'm glad I didn't ruin it. I was so excited to see friends and family from out of town and ones that were local. I had a great time playing games and eating great food. Thanks everyone for such a great day. Mom and I just went to Ruth Ann's on sunday instead. (pics link on right)

1 comment:

Jayme Steinbach said...

Loryn was in almost all the pictures. LOL. Glad you had a good shower. It was great to see you. And can't wait to welcome Baby Gil to the world