Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

30 week checkup


Today I went in for my 30 week checkup. The lady that had schedule the appt forgot to enter it into the computer so I had to sit there for an extra 20 min. My weight is 175 and my bp is 122/80. Also I got the results for my glucose test. Dr Gomez said that under each category I was perfect, perfect, and perfect. 140 or below is considered to be non gestational diabetic and I was at 68. He said he wished he had more patients like me. You know, ones that exercise and stay in the weight requirements that way there's less complications. Also next friday I will have my next ultrasound to see if the placenta has moved. Dr Gomez doesn't seem that worried but they are still going to check to make sure its not going to be a problem for delivery.

No comments: