Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

7mths


Today marks 7 mths as well as the beginning of the last trimester. Anybody as freaked out as I am? Every where I go everyone ask me the same questions. When are you do?, What are you having?, and Do you have any names picked out? Its so bad that even Clay is starting to get annoyed. It would be one thing if we went and got milk and one person asked us, its madness when we get stopped three to four times before we even get the chance to check-out. Plus they all want to give advice and stories of their kids...etc,etc,etc. Everyone that see me also comments on how small I am for x amount of mths. Your so little, that's a tiny baby, are you eating enough, meanwhile I feel like I'm a hippo. If I hear one more person comment on how small I am I gonna kill them.

No comments: