Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hospital Tour


Last night we took a tour of Holmes Regional Medical Center. The whole mother/baby wing has just been redone in the past year. I really liked all the different types of granite that they used. All the rooms are private and have views of the river as well as WiFi which Clay is really excited about. They also have a level II NICU just in case. The entrance to the birthing suites is separate from the hospital making it more private and safer for moms and babies. More pics can be found here. Over all I was glad we went even though I still had a hard time paying attention. I couldn't stop thinking of my grandma and the last time I was at a hospital. At least Clay gather most of the important info that we needed to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
The birthing facility looks awesome. What a great place to spend such a special time! I can't wait!