Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

34 week checkup


I went in today for my 34wk checkup. It was so packed at the office. I had to wait an extra 30 min for my appt. But the checkup went well. I'm measuring at 34cm and the baby's heart rate is 150bpm. My blood pressure was also very good and I didn't gain any weight over the last 2wks, which Dr Wagaman said was ok because my weight has been excellent so far. I talked to her about the cramping and soreness I've been having and how its getting worse and more constant. It's not braxton hicks any more, she said I've started having real contractions. I'll probably be one of those people that are 1-2cm or more dilated before I even start labor. She also wrote me a new script for prenatals because publix called me last week and told me that the entire line I was taking was discontinued. We also discussed my choice for pediatrician and how they will play a role during and after the delivery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty fast heartbeat!

Grandma Gil