Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Prep Class #5


Last night was our 5th and last Baby Prep Class. We watched another movie, this time it was about the stages of labor. It was basically a review of everything we have covered. After the movie we spent a long time with breathing exercises. I was so relaxed that I almost felt asleep. Towards the end of class we had a pediatrician come and talk to the class about what to expect in a newborn, whats normal, and when to call the doctor. We also were able to ask a bunch of questions, which I had plenty and I think I had the most out of everyone. Over all I felt that last night was the most informative night of the five. After he left Lori finished with personal care and recovery. Then we got our certificates and headed home. Now for the final exam....eeeekkk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys will do great! You're as prepared as anyone I know that has had a baby.
Grandma Gilmore