Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

8mths


Holy cow, I've reached 8 mths. In 5 more weeks I'm considered full term even though there's 8 more weeks until my due date. Pregnancy math is weird. They say it's nine months, but on what planet does 40 weeks equal nine months. As for me, I'm finding it more and more difficult to get comfortable. If I sit, I can't breathe and get awful heartburn; if I stand, my back kills me and my feet start swelling. Oh the joys of pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it, but I'll be glad when things get back to normal also. I'm now at 177lbs which is 27 lbs total so far. I'm trying really hard not to over do it and staying within the recommended 25-35lbs. I'm becoming increasingly tired and unmotivated to do anything, especially housework. However, I'm still walking 2m Mon-Fri with Jager. My mom swears that it helps with labor (her longest being 4hrs). I hope I take after her.

No comments: