Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Prep Class #4


Last night was our fourth baby class. We started with going over the items that we have packed/plan on packing for the hospital. It was interesting to see what other people thought they should bring. I even added some that got suggested. Class last night was all about the technical stuff such as c-sections, forceps, episiotomy, etc. We got to see the different tools and learn about different procedures such as induction and three different ways it might be done. At the end of class instead of breathing exercises we watched a c-section video. Clay laughed when I turned away for the spinal tap portion but the gross part where they are doing the cutting and tugging I thought I was so interesting. I guess that's why dad always thought I was going to be a surgeon, if it just weren't for those darn needles.

No comments: