Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I told you


Yesterday I went to a new primary doc for a checkup, since my old one was dropped by our insurance. While I was there I thought I would have them look at my toe. Turns out its definitely broken. I told Clay that two weeks ago, but he told me I was qualified to make that call. The new doc is awesome. He really took the time to listen to me and seemed very concerned about my history of UTI's. If they continue the way they have been he plans on having an ultrasound done to check to see if there's something that's causing them, such as a kink in my urethra. Finally a doc that don't just write prescriptions. He was very excited that I was pregnant. He was giving me bits of wisdom he learned as well as a title to a book that worked for him and his wifes with their baby of 18mths that now sleeps from 6pm to 6am. Doc Wahl's wife is also pregnant again with baby #2 and is due May 1, so I might be seeing him at the hospital.

No comments: